Here’s the low-down on the,
How, What and Why Use The Anti-Aging Resurfacing Kit
STEP 1 DOUBLE CLEANSER:
How do I use the Double Cleanser?
Use the Beauty Cleansing Cloth (that waffle looking thing), you can use your fingers too but who knows what you’re transferring from your fingers into your entire container of double cleanser. Scoop about a quarter size amount out with your Beauty Cleanser and apply in a circular motion over your entire face. Add a bit more if you need too but you don’t need a thick mask. You can let it sit on your face for however long you like. The longer the better but it’s not necessary.
What does the Double Cleanser do?
What’s happening while the Double Cleanser rests on your skin?
- The non-comedogenic (won’t block pores) sunflower oil is pulling the dirty, debris and pollution from out of your pores. (AKA oil pulling)
- The dandelion root extract is also detoxifying the skin cells and pores extracting the bad stuff. The dandelion root is reducing skin inflammation and irritation while also increasing hydration and collagen production.
- The Chaga mushroom extract regenerates cells. This magical mushroom contains Betulonic Acid which targets cancer cells causing apotosis (the death of cells which occurs as a normal and controlled part of an organism's growth or development). It does not harm healthy cells. Chaga is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. The mushrooms can help improve acne, rosacea and eczema. They are also rich in vitamin D, selenium and antioxidants that protect your skin against wrinkles and discoloration caused by environmental damage. helps keep skin healthy, glowing, prevents aging and research suggests it can fight off sunburns as well.
- Don’t be scared by the yellow colour. That’s just the tumeric using it’s wonderful powers to lighten pigmentation and even your colour.
- Epsom salt, brown sugar and baking soda all help in the mild exfoliation of dead skin cells, helping the detoxifying ingredients to work its wonders on the healthy, new skin cells.
Why would I want to use the Double Cleanser?
The “double cleanser” exfoliates dead skin cells, pulls debris from pores and massages new skin cells with powerful regenerating extracts without having to actually cleanse your skin twice with all the power of a traditional double cleanse, because ain’t no body got time for that.
STEP 2 CLARIFYING TONER
How do I use the Clarifying Toner?
Rinse your Beauty Cleansing Cloth and squeeze it out until it’s damp. Put the Beauty Cleansing Cloth over the open top of the clarifying toner and flip it upside down, 2 times is enough. Dab the Clarifying Toner over your entire skin. You can also add some to your fingers and pat it onto your face if you prefer.
What does the Clarifying Toner do?
- The highly well known and highly recommended astringent witch hazel tones and tightens pores. You could almost consider it a third cleanser as it does the last bit of dirty work and removes that extremely stubborn dirt and pollution from your pores.
- Apple cider vinegar isn’t just great at helping you lose weight by destroying fat cells, it destroys dead skin cells and balances your skins pH level.
- Juniper berries are also a well known natural toner and astringent.
- Lastly, the vitamin E and safflower oil that will absorb into the skin as the pores are closing from the astringents. I know we all know and love vitamin E but safflower oil is an excellent beautifying agent with it’s high level of linoleic acid, it's excellent for helping to balance the sebum levels in the skin. And with its light, non-greasy consistency, safflower oil is absorbed quickly into the skin, making it an excellent moisturizing facial oil suitable for all skin types.
Why would I want to use the Clarifying Toner?
Toner is a gift from the heavens for acne-prone skin as it removes that stubborn bacteria that causes those little buggers. It helps even skin tone and remove discolouration. With a little blast of vitamin E and safflower you could consider this a combo toner and essence (from the Korean skincare regimen)
STEP 3 THE AMPOULE
How do I use the Ampoule?
You can use your fingers this time and squeeze only half a dime size amount and massage into your skin.
What does the Ampoule do? (Get ready it's a long list of ingredients!!)
- Non-comedogenic Shea Nut Oil is an extremely rich moisturizer. Those little white beads in your ampoule are little beads of shea nut oil that melt into your skin.
- Chamomile infused sunflower oil soothes skin and moisturizes without blocking pores. Sunflower oil also provides a small amount of UV ray protection.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut oil and glycerin and are excellent emolients and skin-replenishing ingredients.
- Calendula Flower Extract is an excellent skin conditioner that stimulates collagen production and prevents acne.
- Chamomile Flower Extract conditions dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis because of its ability to neutralize skin irritants and its anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties. For those with sensitive skin, chamomile is anti-irritating, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic.
- Rose Flower Extract helps to restore the appearance of suppleness to your skin. It tighten pores, purifies and smooths your skin. It calms and brightens skin and helps prevent trans-epidermal water-loss (wrinkles be gone).
- White Willow Bark Extract contains natural salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and leaves skin fresh, bright and radiant.
- Red Clover Flower Extract has long been used to treat irritating skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rashes. There is research showing that Red Clover can slow down the process of skin aging due to its estrogen-like effects, helping to maintain youthful and vibrant skin.
- Elder Flower Extract Anti-wrinkle, anti-aging benefits. Elderflower has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in vitamins, flavonoids and quercetin giving healthy clean glowing skin.
Why should I use the Ampoule?
This ampoule is packed with valuable nutrients that your skin will absorb all night long and use to regenerate cells and leave your skin looking refreshed, glowing and plump.