10+ Step Skin Care Regimen VS. The Anti-Aging Resurfacing Kit
10+ step skincare regimens. Now I tried to keep this short but there are 10 steps….
- Oil cleanser: Step 1 of Double Cleanse
- Foam/cream cleanser: Step 2 of Double Cleanse
- Toner: Toners that range from thin to thick and each different toner is used to obtain a different result.
- Essence: An essence is a super thin “serum-like” product that helps allow the skin to breathe and absorb each product applied.
- Emulsion: The next slightly thicker layer applied to the skin.
- Ampoule/Serum: An ampoule and serum are extremely similar but they are different. They are both highly concentrated with antioxidants and nutrients for the skin. An ampoule, however, is a beefed up version of a serum. It’s thicker, juicier and richer in ingredients.
- Sheet Mask: Also soaked in serum and left on the face.
- Eye Cream: we all know what this is!
- Moisturizer: Yep, I’m serious, they add another layer of thick cream to solidify everything into the skin.
- Sunscreen: Never, never forget sunscreen!!