European Green Clay
$12.00 Regular price
100% surfine green clay, derived from Germany, helps a variety of skin concerns. Use it as a mask, a mud bath or body wrap.
How do you apply as a mask?
- Apply. Use your fingers or a face mask brush to spread a thin layer of clay to the desired area. If you have an oily T-zone, you could apply the mask only on your forehead, nose, and chin.
- Let it sit. Wait 10 to 15 minutes or until the mask dries.
- Remove and dry. Once the mask is dry to the touch and feels tight, gently rinse it off. Don’t use a towel to aggressively wipe it off, as this could cause irritation.
- Draws debris from the pores
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Tones and firms
- Helps heal and prevent acne and blackheads
Ingredients: Surfine Green Clay (Montmorillonite) and Distilled Water.