LED Light Therapy "I'm so happy I splurged and bought my first LED Light Facial! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin after the first try!" Alysha H., Sunflower Customer
LED therapy is a completely natural treatment and does not contain any harmful UV wavelengths. It does not create heat or thermal damage to the skin. Our LED light masks are safe to use at home. Tip: After applying skincare products, use the LED light mask to enhance the effectiveness.
Each wavelength, or colour of light stimulates a specific skin response. Sunflower Skincare LED light mask contains 7 different lights with 7 unique and plentiful benefits.
- Red light reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion and diminishes signs of natural aging.
- Green light has a balancing effect on the complexion, reduces hyper-pigmentation, lightens sunspots, and minimizes redness and dark circles.
- Blue light neutralizes acne-causing bacteria, and the bacteria that causes the redness and inflammation of acne.
- Yellow light treats redness and increases circulation, while white light.
- Purple light alleviates inflammation, increases cell regeneration, and has a balancing and calming effect on the skin.
- Cyan light is soothing, anti-inflammatory, and is ideal for treating inflamed skin, acne, reducing swollen capillaries and blocking pain. White light repairs wounds to the skin. It’s a combination of colours and therefore it’s considered a full-spectrum colour (or light).
- White led light therapy uses bright white full-spectrum light which is a common therapy for the seasonal affective disorder (sad), emotional eating, jet-lag, addictions, and even some cancers.